A webinar hosted by Calli Charles (Veterinary Physiotherapist (BSc (Hons), MIRVAP(VP)) of Vet Physio Phyle for horse owners, trainers, lovers!
This webinar will discuss the use of groundwork/in-hand training approaches from the perspective of a veterinary physiotherapist. Through discussing the journey of her own horse Meji from a weak and troubled imported ex-festival horse, to a strong and confident dressage horse, Calli will walk through the key stages of groundwork to integrate into your horses training. Calli’s approach to groundwork has been an amalgamation of a series of approaches and thoughts she has encountered over the years via different trainers.
- What is groundwork?
- How do groundwork and physiotherapy fit together?
- How will groundwork benefit my horse?
- The Stages of Groundwork – an insight into the Groundwork Programme
- Recommended training aids
- Meji’s Story: from Spanish festival to dressage horse